- Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com (Hons)
- Master of Commerce – M.Com
Institute located in the heart of the city has ample infrastructural facilities, a rich library and a well-equipped computer laboratory in order to provide external resources of learning to the students. The Institute has a High speed (100mbps) Wi-Fi enabled campus enabling the students to connect with the Internet world for accessing information for academic and professional purposes. A spacious canteen, Ladies Room, Boys Room, Conference hall, audio-visual aids in AC classrooms, lift, ramp etc. add to the safe and comfortable learning experience.
- Faculty of Commerce has been awarded ‘ASIA’S MOST TRUSTED BRAND 2018 and 2019 and ‘INDIA’S MOST TRUSTED BRAND’ in 2016 in Education sector.
- Faculty of Commerce has the distinct status of being included in the list of ‘Best colleges’ in the Commerce faculty of the nation in a National Survey conducted by ‘India Today’, a leading magazine; in July 2011, 2014 & 2015, Faculty of Commerce was declared as the 4th Best Emerging Commerce College in the country.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 by a reputed International Certification Agency, viz., ISOQAR
- Established Accredited Centre for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) , UK
- Organized two International Conferences in collaboration with CIMA- UK at Sri Lanka in 2017 and at Kuala Lampur, Malaysia in 2019.
- Organized National Conference on “Creativity, Innovation and Technology For Sustainable Growth and Development of Indian Economy.”
- CIMA Rankers
- Bindiya Jesani of Sem-6 secured AIR-2 in Operational Level.
- Mit Kheskani of Sem-6 secured AIR-3 in Operational Level.
- CA/ CS Rankers
- Devansh Shah: AIR-1 in CPT examination.
- Ruchit Vakharia: AIR-6 in CA Intermediate examination.
- Rachit Shah: AIR-24 in CA Intermediate examination.
- Yash Chokshi: AIR-46 in CA Intermediate examination.
- Vishnuvardhan Iyer: AIR-21 in CS Foundation examination.
- Khushi Jain: AIR-22 in CS Foundation examination.
- Chirag Virwani: AIR-48 in CA Foundation examination.
- Heena Navani of M.Com. Sem-4 successfully cleared for UGC- NET examination.
- Awarded the title of the 'Best College' at 'Josh' for 9 consecutive years by NAEMD.
- Best C.L. Trophy & 1st Runner Up in Elocution in ‘BE A BANKER’ (National Level Financial Management Festival at Mumbai).
- Faculty of Commerce has been winning many prizes in MONETA, India’s largest financial festival organized by R.A. Podar College, Mumbai since many years.
- Winners at all the major Garba Competitions across Gujarat
- In the Inter-College Talent Hunt ‘Ahmedabad Mirror Talent Hunt’, SMPIC students won both 1st (Rs.1,50,000)and 2nd (Rs. 1,00,000) prizes.
- Two Business Ideas were selected in an International Level Business Pitch Competition organized by Curtin University, Australia.
- Winner in Counter Strike in Cyber Shades 2020 organised by Faculty of Computer Technology(MCA) & Faculty of Computer Application & IT, GLS University.
- Winners in various competitions at Vishleshan Plus 2019, The National Level Management Festival organized by Faculty of Business Administration (NRBBA).
- Dhavaj Haria of SMPIC secured the 15th rank in the World Billiards Championship at the International level.
- Aaditya Zula, Pistol and Single Trap Shooter won the 58th National Shooting Championship
- The institute has produced so many plays and won many prestigious inter college competitions like INT-Guj. Samachar, Veenaveli, Arangam and Guj. University Youth Festival.
- Manna Patel is an International Women’s U19 swimmer, ranked No.1 in India. She has won many international medals and awards. She is a Govt. of Guj. Sponsored player under the ‘Shaktidoot’ project.
- Ujjval Shah travelled from Kashmir to Kanyakumari on bicycle completing 3500 kms. in 27 days for spreading awareness about health and fitness across India.
- 5 students are members of U23 Gujarat state Cricket team, 2 students are members of Gujarat cricket team under-19 and Kavish Panchal has played Under-19 West Zone team for two consecutive years.
- Dhruvil Keswani is a National level Speed Skating player with 8 National level Gold, 42 State level Gold and several Silver and Bronze medals.
- Recipient of I M Nanavati Inter-College Sports Meet CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2020)
“Kshitij” – Career Carving Cell
The Placement Cell actively and successfully assists the transition of students from campus to corporate life by providing 100% placement assistance with an annual pay package of around 2.5 to 3 lakhs p.a in reputed companies like Tata Consultancy Services, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, TATA AIG General Insurance Company, Vodafone, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Azure, Anand Rathi Insurance Brokerage Firm etc.
The Placement Cell of Faculty of Commerce organizes a workshop on ‘Interview Skills and Group Discussion’ as well as ‘Grooming and Etiquettes’ to provide an extra edge to the students appearing for the interviews.